Saturday, January 15, 2011

Resolution #3: 15 Minutes a Night

Wash face, brush teeth, and apply moisturizer before bed.
Too often, I get home, turn off the TV, or finish working and forget my beauty regime.
Maybe it's vanity or maybe it's because the grey is coming out, my knees are aching, and I'm seeing some early wrinkles. I'm feeling old and don't want to look it.
Today, I stopped by my favorite spa store, Amore Pacific and picked up some product and scheduled a facial. 
The people there are so helpful, knowledgable, and generous with free samples. Also, they send thank you cards and free samples in the mail. There's something about the personal touch of a hand written letter.
Starting today: Spend 15 minutes a night preparing for bed.

Today's Endorsement: Amore Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment