Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17: Finally...

....after a long break in December including the holidays, tough work schedules, and illness, I finally managed to meet with my companys CFO.
We're so close. All we need is to fine tune our business plan and update our product, marketing, and financial strategy and we're ready to present to potential investors.
This has been a year long journey, at times with no end in sight. Honestly, I didn't think it I would ever see the finish line. Since the start, we've changed concepts several times while having to walk away from partners and friends. We've been embarrassed sitting in front of VCs unprepared for the moment. At times, I just wanted to walk away but remind myself, this is why I left my job, abandoned a stable career and steady paycheck.
This is why I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment